Pasco-Hernando State College
Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC) serves the educational needs and interests of its community by awarding certificates, diplomas, associate and baccalaureate degrees. As a comprehensive, multicampus learning-centered institution, PHSC utilizes various instructional modalities and support services. PHSC provides an accessible, diverse teaching and learning environment rich with opportunities for students to achieve academic success and cultural growth in a global society.
PHSC combines high-tech educational facilities and state-of-the-art programs with a focus on teaching for student success.
With five convenient campuses, students can expect personalized attention, small class sizes, highly credentialed faculty, and tuition and fees that are among the most affordable in the State of Florida.
Our Associate in Arts (AA) degree program provides a solid foundation in the arts and sciences. Successful completion of PHSC’s AA degree guarantees seamless transfer to one of Florida’s public universities or state colleges at the junior level.
PHSC provides training for more than 30 high demand careers in business, health, industry and technology, and public service through new bachelor's degree, Associate in Science degree and certificate programs.
At PHSC, we offer educational opportunities for students of all ages and abilities. Our “Open Door” policy welcomes all high school graduates and GED recipients. And, we have five nearby locations to serve you in Brooksville, Dade City, New Port Richey, Spring Hill and Wesley Chapel.
- Student success through innovative learning: Imagine - Believe - Achieve!
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Offers Baccalaureate, Associate's, and Certificate Programs
- Offers an online Job Board for employers
- 5 Campuses: Brooksville, Dade City, New Port Richey, Spring Hill and Wesley Chapel
Whom to Contact
- Anthony RivasAssociate Vice PresidentPhone: (727) 816-3403