- Home Builders
Connerton is more than a Community, it's a New Town. The lifestyle reduces residents’ reliance on cars and promotes a more sociable, pedestrian culture. It’s one reason we have a variety of homes with different sized yards, allowing for larger parks and public spaces.
Connerton’s vibrant New Town live/work/play design, which will unfold over the next decade, will potentially make the community wholly self-sustaining. When complete, Connerton will be composed of over 6500 homes, 1.7 million square feet of retail space, 1.4 million square feet of office space a government center, multiple schools, and more than 1,000 acres of natural protected spaces.
New Towns offer many benefits such as economic diversification; a place where residents can both live and work. According to an Urban Land Use Report,
“…a New Town creates the potential for a diverse tax base and job generation. In an economic development sense, subdivisions and planned communities provide residents who will shop and do business locally. Subdivisions and planned communities do not create permanent jobs. A New Town, in order to sustain itself over time, will have land use categories that create a diverse tax base and an economic development strategy to attract and sustain permanent jobs in the community. Economic development strategies, as indicated previously, must be based on local and regional employment trends.”
Connerton is a community that thinks more, dreams more and wants more for its residents! Come experience the joys of living above and beyond your expectations. Discover Connerton!
- Club Connerton is the epicenter of activity for all ages.
- We carefully selected the best of the best of Tampa Bay homebuilders to bring you a variety of plans & styles.
- Educating our children is your priority and ours, too. All schools are highly rated for your peace of mind.
- Connerton has a rich history of preservation with a 3,000 acre Conner preserve and a trail system for all to enjoy.
- Conveniently located, yet away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Member EventsSaturday Nov 5, 2016...read more
Approximately 6.5 miles north of the intersection of US Hwy 41 and SR 54,