Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection has an opening for a Machinist in the Production Department.
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We design, manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes. Working with us means food products are free of contaminants and substances are measured to the highest accuracy requirements for use across the largest manufacturing and pharmaceutical firms.
Mettler Toledo's Product Inspection Group is made up of CI-Vision, Hi-Speed and Safeline. Together, we are the world’s leading supplier of in-line checkweighers, metal detectors, machine vision systems and x-ray inspection systems. We are currently hiring a machinist to set up, use and maintain a variety of tools and equipment across our machine shop.
- Global market strength and leadership in our category
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across the Mettler Toledo and Product Inspection brands
- Global solutions that ensure the safety of the world's food and pharmaceutical industries.
Do You Have?
- Machining in a Machine Shop Environment
- Operate manual lathes, CNC lathes, manual mills, conversational end mills, drill presses, grinders, band saws, horizontal saws, wet saws, shears, and other typical tool room equipment
As a Plus, Do You Also Have?
- Designing and/or manufacturing of mechanical fixtures, jigs, and assemblies
- Perform preventative maintenance and facilities repairs on machine shop equipment
Can You Picture Yourself?
- Acquiring necessary parts or materials, setting up machining equipment, performing machining operations to meet specifications, completing documentation, and inspecting completed parts to verify they meet specifications
- Promoting and enforcing safety, in an effort to minimize safety hazards
- Balancing pulleys and maintenance of the balancing equipment
- Working together with Engineering and R&D to build prototype parts for new designs
We Give You:
Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
Gym subsidies, tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program
And, all the usual such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.