Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer in the Engineering Department.
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We design, manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes. Working with us means food products are free of contaminants and substances are measured to the highest accuracy requirements for use across the largest manufacturing and pharmaceutical firms.
Mettler Toledo's Product Inspection Group is made up of CI-Vision, Hi-Speed and Safeline. Together, we are the world’s leading supplier of in-line checkweighers, metal detectors, machine vision systems and x-ray inspection systems. We are currently hiring a Mechanical Engineer to design and develop major engineering systems, and to consult with engineering management, production and sales to establish design concepts
- Global market strength and leadership in our category
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across the Mettler Toledo and Product Inspection brands
- Global solutions that ensure the safety of the world's food and pharmaceutical industries.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency with CAD software
As a Plus, Do You Also Have?
- Experience in automated machinery design in a manufacturing/production environment, preferably of conveyor or material handling equipment
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor CAD software
Can You Picture Yourself?
- Designing quality systems using manufacturing procedures within Mettler-Toledo's guidelines while maintaining the schedule
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications
- Maintaining highest achievable 5S ratings throughout all areas of responsibility
- Always considering the company Green Initiative when planning activities, procuring supplies or disposing of materials or other assets
We Give You:
Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
Gym subsidies, tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program
And, all the usual such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.